Hybrid Wiper Blade - The Best of Both Worlds
The BLADES range of Hybrid wipers combine the aerodynamic shape of a flat blade with the solid construction of a conventional wiper. An articulated plastic frame forms the aerodynamic 'skin' of the wiper blade. This allows for a smoother airflow, which in turn creates an even down force along the entire length of the blade. Under this skin is the steel sub-structure which provides a sturdy support for the rubber wiping element.
This ingenious design allows the whole wiper to flex to the shape of the windscreen producing a smooth, efficient and quiet wiping action.
The BLADES range of Hybrid wipers offer a universal fitment designed to retrofit to vehicles with conventional metal framed wiper blades.
- Articulated Plastic Frame acts as a Spoiler.
- Steel Sub-Structure provides a Sturdy Support.
- Flexible Design gives a Smooth & Efficient Wiping Action.
- Designed for Retro Fitting to Vehicles with Conventional Wipers.
- Easy to Fit.
- For Hook Shaped Wiper Arms.
Scroll down to find out more about the BLADES product ranges WIPERBLADES.CO.UK offer.