Aerotwin Wiper Blades
Bosch Aerotwin 'Best Buy' in the Auto Express Wiper Blade Group Test August 2012 & Flat Wiper Blade Test August 2010.
Auto Express stated: "....the ready-fitted clip is one of the sleekest on test.......quietest on the dry test and impossible to fit the wrong way round."
The Bosch Aerotwin wiper blade maximizes the wiping quality, lasts longer and is decisively less noisy than traditional wiper blades. Safer driving, when it comes to wiping, depends upon reliable and clear performance.
The rapid success of "Aerotwin" is based on those advantages. Instead of a system of bows with articulated parts, the joint-free wiper consists of a one-piece rubber profile with an integrated spoiler.
Two spring-loaded rails distribute the contact pressure evenly over the entire length of the wiper blade. This further improves wiping results even at higher speeds.
With the Aerotwin Bosch has redefined innovation with a design that combines optimal wiping efficiency with maximum convenience.
The advantages of Aerotwin Wiper Blades:
Superbly effective, even at high speeds and under critical conditions:
- Evodium flex rails custom-designed for ideal performance in each individual vehicular application.
- Balanced force distribution and optimal aerodynamics to clear every portion of the swept range with unexcelled efficiency
- Minimum wiper-induced wind noise thanks to reduction in aerodynamically exposed surface area
- Improved winter performance, with no ice formation on joints and metal frames
- Innovative plug-on connection for ultimate ease in blade replacement
Innovative design from Bosch:
- The perfect marriage of form and function
- Elegant and extremely planar styling replaces joints and frame braces
- Integral aerodynamic spoiler
- Custom-designed evodium flex rails for a perfect fit
Extended service life:
- Even distribution of application force inhibits uneven wear
- This balance also enhances resistance to insects and stubborn dirt
- Tried and tested Twin dual-component technology for wiper blades