Aerotwin Wiper Blades
Bosch Aerotwin 'Best Buy' in the Auto Express Wiper Blade Group Test August 2012 & Flat Wiper Blade Test August 2010.
Auto Express stated: "....the ready-fitted clip is one of the sleekest on test.......quietest on the dry test and impossible to fit the wrong way round."
The Bosch Aerotwin wiper blade maximizes the wiping quality, lasts longer and is decisively less noisy than traditional wiper blades. Safer driving, when it comes to wiping, depends upon reliable and clear performance.
The rapid success of "Aerotwin" is based on those advantages. Instead of a system of bows with articulated parts, the joint-free wiper consists of a one-piece rubber profile with an integrated spoiler.
Two spring-loaded rails distribute the contact pressure evenly over the entire length of the wiper blade. This further improves wiping results even at higher speeds.
With the Aerotwin Bosch has redefined innovation with a design that combines optimal wiping efficiency with maximum convenience.
The advantages of Aerotwin Wiper Blades:
Superbly effective, even at high speeds and under critical conditions:
- Evodium flex rails custom-designed for ideal performance in each individual vehicular application.
- Balanced force distribution and optimal aerodynamics to clear every portion of the swept range with unexcelled efficiency
- Minimum wiper-induced wind noise thanks to reduction in aerodynamically exposed surface area
- Improved winter performance, with no ice formation on joints and metal frames
- Innovative plug-on connection for ultimate ease in blade replacement
Innovative design from Bosch:
- The perfect marriage of form and function
- Elegant and extremely planar styling replaces joints and frame braces
- Integral aerodynamic spoiler
- Custom-designed evodium flex rails for a perfect fit
Extended service life:
- Even distribution of application force inhibits uneven wear
- This balance also enhances resistance to insects and stubborn dirt
- Tried and tested Twin dual-component technology for wiper blades
Retrofit Aerotwin Wiper Blades
Aerotwin Technology now available for cars with conventional ‘hooked' wiper arms.
Bracketless Bosch Aerotwin wiper blades can be seen on more and more new vehicles as manufacturers select Aerotwin as Original Equipment. These same wiper blades are now available as a retrofit range for vehicles with conventional ‘hooked' wiper arms built since the early 1990's. Aerotwin retrofit wiper blades are fitted with a new style fastening mechanism with the Bosch Quick-clip adaptor. This ensures the Bosch Aerotwin retrofit wiper blades hook easily into the conventional wiper arms.
Maximum Screen Wiping Performance:
- Tailored spring strips for each vehicle ensure smear-free wiper performance across the entire windscreen.
- Even pressure along the entire blade provides superior wipe quality for improved vision and safety in critical driving conditions such as foggy weather.
- Aerodynamic spoiler provides improved wiping quality, even at high speeds.
- Flat, aerodynamic design reduces wind noise.
- Improved winter performance - elimination of the metal frame and brackets used on conventional wiper blades reduces snow and ice build-up.
- Easy-to-use ‘Quick-Clip' adaptor for quick and simple wiper blade replacement.
- Proven Aerotwin quality used as Original Equipment by leading car manufacturers.
- Longer service life - even contact pressure eliminates points of increased wear and tear.
- Greater resistance to insects and dirt build-up.
- Intensive durability testing in all weather conditions and at all speeds for optimum performance, even in the harshest driving conditions.
Please Note: this Bosch Aerotwin Retrofit Wiper Blade has a central spoiler and not asymmetrical as depicted on the product packaging and is manufactured in China.
Multi-Clip Aerotwin Wiper Blades
Bosch's new Aerotwin flat wiper blades fitted with Multi-Clip adaptors cover the four most common wiper arm connections used on the majority of modern vehicles. The Aerotwin flat wiper blade and Multi-Clip adaptor are supplied pre-assembled meaning no loose parts and a quick and easy one-step installation.
Benefits of the new Aerotwin single flat wiper blade:
- Quick and easy one-step installation
- Supplied pre-assembled with a Multi-Clip adaptor to easily fit onto the four main wiper arm connections
- Aerodynamic spoiler for clear vision even at high speeds
Super Plus Wiper Blades
Winners of the Best Buy in the Auto Express standard vs upgrade wiper blade test in September 2010 and gaining a 5 star rating, the Bosch Super Plus range covers over 95 per cent of UK cars and light commercial vehicles. It also includes tailor-made packs for specific applications such as Audi A3 and A4, VW Passat and the new Beetle, Mercedes E-Class and BMW 5 Series.
Bosch Super Plus wiper blades have an internal tensioning strip for optimum screen contact. The blades are constructed with dual rubber ensuring that they continue to clean effectively for longer. The soft rubber spine enables effective flip over function whilst the hard rubber edge ensures smear free wiping. Each blade comes pre-mounted with Bosch's unique 'Quick-Clip' adaptor so they can be fitted to a vehicle in a matter of seconds.
Bosch has been developing wipers and wiping systems for over 75 years, and is responsible for OE innovations such as the new joint-free blades.
Rear Screen Wipers Wiper Blades
Bosch offers a rear wiper range that covers 90% of cars in the UK including:
- Aerotwin flat rear wiper blades.
- Conventional wiper blades with smooth-running coating.
- Designer plastic wiper blades.
- Specific fit rear wiper blades.