Compact Revolution Wiper Blades
The Valeo Compact Revolution range of retrofit flat wiper blades - Simplicity & Performance .
Winners of the Recommended Award in the Auto Express standard vs upgrade wiper blade test in September 2010, Auto Express commented:
"These Valeo retro-fit flat blades ticked just about all our boxes. They come with only one clip, the instructions are clear and they were the quietest on the dry screen......the wipe was close to perfect....Our pick of the flat blades."
This ultra slim design of retrofit flat wiper blade is the perfect answer to upgrading your conventional wiper blades to this new type of wiping technology.
- Improved aerodynamics and aesthetics.
- Integrated spoiler: less lift at high speed.
- Improved driving comfort with less noise.
- Better performance in winter: will not freeze to your windscreen.
- Available for vehicles with hook shaped wiper arms.
- Ultra slim design.
Valeo Compact Revolution: Simplicity & Performance.
Silencio X.TRM Flat Wiper Blades
Third place winners in the Auto Express Flat Wiper Blade Test August 2010.
Auto Express stated: "This set was among the easiest to fit, thanks to the clear instruction diagrams.......the clip is as neat as the original..... Wipe quality from this vehicle-specific pack was excellent."
The Silencio X.TRM Flat Blade range offers unsurpassed aerodynamic and acoustic properties. The absence of a metal superstructure avoids freeze, reduces potential noise and vibrations, gliding over the windscreen, so as not to generate the turbulence found in standard wiper blades.
The wiper performance is enhanced since pressure is uniformly distributed along the whole of the length of the wiper blade.
The industrial technology used in the manufacturing of Valeo's Flat Blades recognises environmental-protection guidelines. The main materials in the wiper blades can be recycled: Plastic, Stainless Steel and Rubber. The Flat Blade's vertebrae is not painted and undergoes no chemical surface treatment.
Main Technical Features:
- High Quality through constant pressure along the whole blade.
- Anti-lift spoiler system integrated into the rubber profile.
- Innovative design style and differentiation in line with vehicle aesthetics.
- No metal super-structure.
- Reduced number of components: around 9 reusable components compared to 24 for a traditional wiper blade.
- Simple and fast to fit.
- High-speed performance up t0 200km/h.
- Reduced aerodynamic noise -3db compared to a standard blade.
- Weight reduction.
- Improved winter resistance.
- Minimal obstruction of the driver's field of vision.