Valeo Silencio X.TRM VF448 front windscreen twin pack 26" & 20" flat wiper blades.
Valeo Silencio X.TRM achieved a 4 Star Rating ∗∗∗∗ in the Auto Express Wiper Blades Product Group Test May 2018
Here's what they had to say.....
"The last time we tested Valeo’s Silencio blades, their smeary action left us unimpressed, so it’s pleasing to report that these gave an excellent, streak-free finish – no doubt helped by the new tech trumpeted on the box. While they were quiet when wiping dry, when clearing water they were fractionally noisier than some blades on test, and were slightly harder to remove than the Bosch wipers".
The Valeo Silencio X.TRM offers unsurpassed aerodynamic and acoustic properties. The absence of a metal superstructure avoids freeze, reduces potential noise and vibrations, gliding over the windscreen, so as not to generate the turbulence found in standard wiper blades. The wiper performance is enhanced since pressure is uniformly distributed along the whole of the length of the wiper blade.
The industrial technology used in the manufacturing of Valeo's Flat Blades recognises environmental-protection guidelines. The main materials in the wiper blades can be recycled: Plastic, Stainless Steel and Rubber. The Flat Blade's vertebrae is not painted and undergoes no chemical surface treatment.
Main Technical Features:
· High Quality through constant pressure along the whole blade.
· Anti-lift spoiler system integrated into the rubber profile.
· Innovative design style and differentiation in line with vehicle aesthetics.
· No metal super-structure.
· Simple and fast to fit.
· High-speed performance up to 200km/h.
· Reduced aerodynamic noise -3db compared to a standard blade.
· Weight reduction.
· Improved winter resistance.
· Minimal obstruction of the driver's field of vision.
You may also be interested in...
We accept all major payment types.
All payments secured by.