Competitions are open to anyone aged 18 or over. The specific rules of each competition, the prize for each winner and the applicable terms and conditions will be provided with or directly linked to each competition.
Please see details of our giveaway competition Win a Premium Front Set Of Wiper Blades To Fit Your Vehicle and an AA Winter Car Kit below.
Please see the following terms and conditions for our current offers:
All of the discount codes on our website apply to the value of the Goods only excluding all delivery costs, unless specified otherwise. To apply the discount, you must enter a valid code into the Discount or Voucher Code box on the basket page and click the 'Apply' button.
Our discount codes cannot be combined or used in conjunction with one another. One code can be used per order only. Any of our discount codes can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
Certain products, at our discretion, may not be part of offers or discount code, and no discount will be applied on the basket page.
Win a Premium Front Set Of Wiper Blades To Fit Your Vehicle and an AA Winter Car Kit Competition
Wiper Blades | Terms and Conditions
This competition is provided by All Car Parts Limited trading as Wiper Blades, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 7932358 whose registered office is at Vertu House, Fifth Avenue Business Park, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0XA (Wiper Blades), part of the Vertu Motors plc group. Participants agree to these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) and any information or guidance published by Wiper Blades form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- PRIZE: one winner will receive a premium front set of wiper blades to fit their vehicle and an AA Winter Car Kit (the Prize). The wiper blades must be currently available for sale on www.wiperblades.co.uk. There is no cash alternative and the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize.
- TIMING: This competition runs from 00:01 GMT on 20/11/2023 to 23:59 GMT on 26/11/2023 (the Promotion Period).
- ENTRY: To be entered into the competition, you must during the Promotion Period ‘LIKE’ the Wiper Blades competition post and comment ‘WIN’ on the same post on Wiper Blades’ Facebook page.
- WINNER SELECTION: The competition winner will be selected by Wiper Blades (at its absolute discretion) on 27/11/2023.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: The winner will be contacted by Wiper Blades or agents acting on its behalf via Facebook to claim their Prize. If a potential winner has not confirmed receipt of the notification within thirty-two (32) hours of the first attempt, another winner may be selected to replace them and the potential winner will cease to be entitled to the Prize. The winners may be asked to provide documentation proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the Prize.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is 18 years, or older, and is a registered member of http://www.facebook.com/ (Facebook). Employees of Vertu Motors plc or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
- PARTICIPATION: Each person may only enter once and must only enter on their own behalf. Entries will be ineligible if they are incomplete; are found to be part of an attempt to use multiple accounts to enter; violate the rights of any other person or entity; are received outside of the Promotion Period; or are reported to violate the terms governing the use of Facebook. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which may be updated from time to time. Wiper Blades is not responsible for any failure or inability to enter. Wiper Blades reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who it considers (at its absolute discretion) has violated these Terms and Conditions.
- USE OF YOUR ENTRY: The winner of the Prize consents to his/her full name being made publicly available and posted on social media as the winner. They also consent to permit or take part in any additional publicity which may be reasonably requested by Vertu Motors plc. Any other personal data you provide when you enter may be used for future Vertu Motors plc marketing activities if you indicate your consent to such activity. Otherwise, this personal data will be used by Vertu Motors plc and agents acting on their behalf only for the operation of this competition.
- OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Wiper Blades’ decision shall be final. Wiper Blades reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice before the Prize is claimed and the winners confirmed. Participants in this competition agree that Vertu Motors plc and its subsidiaries or group companies will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a Prize, or from participation in this competition. Nothing in this clause shall limit Vertu Motors plc’s or its subsidiaries or group companies’ liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of Vertu Motors plc’s fraud. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, the Automobile Association (AA) or any other brand involved e.g. Bosch.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant’s entry to this competition and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future competitions, so please enter fairly.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION: This competition and these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and Participants and the winner irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute or claim.